Working on a client – manufacturer project I was curious to know the type of parameter is “Lookup Table Name” is using, as this is Default/ system parameter and we cannot modify or remove.
Follow the trick and you see the result
- Open a new Generic Model template and change the category to Pipe Fittings
- Go to Family Types and you will see Lookup Table Name
- In the Formulae write a temporary Text value
- Now change the category to Generic Model
- Here is the Result the parameter still remains and you can Modify, Rename &Remove
- If you see the Type of parameter is (Common/ Text)