Friday, August 9, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I’m so excited for the launch today & the new look. Peek around, see what’s new, and I hope you stay a while.

I’ve been using one form of BIM & CAD software or another for the past 9 years, mostly in the production of Architectural, Structural & MEP services. For the last 6 years it has been almost exclusively BIM. I have come a long way in a short time. I understand that if something is difficult to do in BIM there is usually a good reason why. There are some valid ideas, that’s what I intend to focus on with this blog. With a little creativity and some out of the box thinking some of these Ideas are possible now.
For the first few posts I will use some of my own original ideas. I would like to hear your comments, I hope you find them as useful as I do. If I post an idea that came from another source, I will try to give credit where credit is due. I may not remember exactly where it came from, but if I do I will provide a link to it rather than recreating the wheel.

I have been working as BIM Content Manager at: iTech Management in UAE
www.itechholding.com

Thanks so much for swinging over! I’m so happy to have you here!

 - Mohammed Mahboob

No comments:

Post a Comment